Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ribbon Headbands

I've been having way too much fun lately making hair things for the girls. I bought some cheap headbands at Walmart and went to work fixing them up.

Kayla needed a green one to go with her dress.
She really wanted the Mickey button on it too.
Here's Allie modeling the red one.
It also has a Mickey head.
I also did a blue and brown, pink and brown, and pink headband before running out of hot glue sticks. As soon as I go to Walmart and get some I'm going to finish the last headband.
They were so simple to make. I just glue small pieces of ribbon over the ends. Then I glued and wrapped all the way around. After that I just added a few simple bows. Kayla and Allie had so much fun telling me how to do it. Kayla is absolutely loving headbands right now, and these seem to stay put in her hair instead of slide around like so many of our other ones do.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Those are so cute!