Allie was so ready to start school last Tuesday. She's been ready for a year even though she still has 2 full years before kindergarten. I signed her up with A Leap Ahead preschool which just happens to be one empty lot away. It is
sooooo convenient. Plus, school is on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday for 2 1/2 hours. That extra 1/2 hour gives me so much time to get things done. While I'm sad my baby is grown up, I know the break will be good for both of us.
Here's Allie all ready to go (She was completely ready and begging to go by 8:15, but I just didn't think it would take us 45 minutes to walk there). We just found the boots in the box of Kayla's outgrown shoes, and Allie loved them. She just had to wear them with her new school dress.

Good-bye Mom! Can I please go now?

Heading down the steps at Ms. Anna Marie's.

Allie is absolutely loving preschool. She loves getting to play with friends (everybody is her friend). She loves her teacher. She loves learning. She loves to show me what she made at preschool. She loves telling her sister all about everything she's learning. She loves show and tell. She just LOVES school.
The first day I walked Allie to school. The second day she wanted my mom to take her. The third day I walked outside with her and was told in no uncertain terms, she was going alone. I could stand there and watch, but she could walk by herself. Sniffle. Sniffle. My baby is all grown up and doesn't need me anymore...
No comments:
Post a Comment