Sunday, July 13, 2008

Our Little Princesses

The girls got all dressed up to attend a neighbor's Princess Party Saturday morning. They had been anticipating the party all week. Kayla wanted real princess hair, and we spent about 30 minutes doing little ringlets. Then they gathered dresses in hand and proudly marched down the street. I was allowed to escort them only to carry the present so they could walk like princesses.




After the party the girls were thrilled to show off their loot. They made two foam wands each, added glitter to homemade playdough, found Cinderella's glass slippers to fill with mini M&M's, and each received a little crown and ring to wear. (Today one of the other guests was even wearing her crown at church.)
It is funny that they played some of the very games I have planned for their Princess Party. Oh well, I guess we read the same ideas online.
Apparently Allie had the birthday girl's grandparents astounded. They really couldn't believe she was 2 1/2. Yep, she wants to be one of the big girls, and nobody is going to stand in her way.

1 comment:

Darla K said...

Beautiful princesses indeed!