Monday, June 09, 2008

Sleeping Allie

I realize I've had several posts concering bedtime, but Allie just keeps falling asleep in really awkward positions or places. Friday she fell asleep during her quite time where she gets to watch a movie. I'd gone through the room a few times, but I had to laugh when I found her bowl over her face. Apparently she'd moved her arm just enough to push it up.


Then on Friday night I go to check on the girls before bed and Allie is laying on her back on top of a sippy covered by a hard book.

Sunday night Nate went to check on the girls and Allie wasn't in bed. He started searching rooms and she wasn't anywhere else either. He walked back in the girls room and saw the laundry hamper laying on Kayla's bed.

This morning I showed her pictures and she got down on all fours to be a puppy. I guess she was playing puppy and decided to sleep in her "crate" like Harrison sleeps in his.

No comments: