Wednesday, April 23, 2008

First Babysitter

Today the girls had a babysitter (teenage girl) for the first time. Kayla started asking yesterday when she was coming. Allie was just anxious for a baby to come play. Anyway, I was worried there would be some problems since Allie is definately a Momma's girl. WRONG! They all but pushed me out of the house.
When I got back, they were happy to see me until they realized the babysitter was going home. Gee I feel loved. Since this short trial time worked, Nate and I are going to go out for a real date on Friday night. I think his birthday in September was the last time just the two of us went out together. Yeah!!! The babysitter asked, "Is Allie really just two?" Yes. She couldn't believe Allie could sing the ABC's and count to 20. Her three year old sister can't do either yet. Allison just loves to be like her big sister.
Then to continue the bragging, after we got back home, Allie grabbed the pen I was using and started scribbling on the paper I was writing on. She said, "Write my name, H U L S E." Hello, she's only two!

1 comment:

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

Sounds like Carson! He knew all that stuff before he was even 2 and noone could believe it. I guess I just thought it was normal, but maybe not!