Monday, November 24, 2008

Kayla's Reflections Entry

Tomorrow is the deadline for Reflections. Kayla finally finished painting a picture today. She then decided she still had to take a photograph too. Allie was a willing model as Kayla tried to capture "WOW." It was so cute watching her work (Amy you would have been proud.) She get Allie all ready snap a picture, then she'd say, "Okay, now we're going to try... I need you to do.... and pretend..." I wish I'd had the video camera running to capture the photographer.
Kayla narrowed it down to these two photos. She had a hard time deciding which picture to submit. After cropping and removing the red eye all by herself Kayla finally decided to use the second picture. Thank goodness for one hour photo so we can get the picture back, matted, and submitted by noon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very beautiful sweetheart. I think you are an amazing tographer. I love it!!!

amy