Sunday November 8th was our ward Primary Program. Makayla and Allison both had speaking parts and did sooooo good. They gave their parts really well and were so cute. When the primary presidency told us only one of the teachers needed to sit with their class, I told Nate he was it. I really prefer to do my crying mixed in with the masses of parents instead of up in front of everyone. Plus my parents came to watch the girls and I wanted to keep them company.
We'd been practicing the songs every time we climbed in the car for the past month, and the girls had them down well. Kayla stood very calm and reverently singing with her class in the speakers' chairs. Allie and the other sunbeams lined the front for all to see their poking, prodding, and general bounciness. Allie would sing with all her heart, but then during the speakers she just had a hard time containing her energy. (A problem made worse by sacrament being last and the kids sitting with their classes for the whole time.) It was wonderful though, and I am truly grateful to have an eternal family.
After church we took a minute to get some pictures of everybody all dressed up. I decided to play around with the girls hair for the special day. I wove ribbon into Allie's and then tied three bows and the end.
Kayla and Allie love each other so much.
1 comment:
cute family pictures!
Post a Comment