Sunday, November 22, 2009

Families Can Be Together Forever

I absolutely love this song, but it makes me cry more often then not. At the primary program Families Can Be Together Forever was the last song, and as soon as they started, my tears started pouring down my cheeks. Allie was quite curious why I cried. I told her sometimes mom's cry when they get happy. She thought that was pretty funny, but now she is watching and judging how happy she made me based on whether I'm crying or not.

Kayla was also touched by the thought of music bringing me to tears. The other night we thought she was already asleep when she came out of her room with tears running down her face. We asked what was the matter. She said one of the primary songs on her CD was so beautiful it made her cry just like Mom.

2 comments:

Amy said...

what a beautiful singer!!!

Darla K said...

oh that was wonderful - I'm crying too!
hugs
Grandma Darla