Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Lesson in Communication

Nate has needed a haircut for way too long now. Between working insane hours, being too tired when he is home, and being busy with life it has been put off too long. Finally, we had time to cut it. Nate got the clippers out and told me it's all ready. He handed them to me and said it's ready. I assumed that meant it was completely ready and just started on his head. He stopped me, and I was informed he had everything ready but adding the attachment. We tried to save it, but I had gone just too high above the ear to save. After a good 30 minutes of messing with it. I finally gave up and shaved the whole thing.

At least we know now his head is normal shaped. He got some compliments at church today, but I feel really bad.

I think we might need to communicate a little better.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Looks good, and it's a lot easier to just cut it real short.

Darla K said...

You went to the same barber as Matthew ??!!

Chuck and Katie said...

Can you post different pictures there is a glare coming off your head!?? Chuck