Here is Allie in front of the pantry. As you can see, it is complete with shelves and a door.
Look at the beautiful...I mean extremely dirty tile. I promise, it is really nice tile. There were 13 1/2 pieces sitting in the family room with everything needing done done. I assume it will all be left, and I'm glad we didn't make it to the store to pick up our extra box yet.
We used the same tile only in the 12x12 size for around the fireplace to tie everything together.
This is the master closet. We weren't sure how they were going to put the shelves, so it's good to know. It is quite possible my handyman will get to add some organizational stuff in here, but I'm guessing that will be a while before we've got the time and money for that.
This is the toy room closet. As you can see it is quite deep on the one side.
Here is looking at the incredibly dirty front porch. The bricks were actually the right ones; they've lightened quite a bit already. No, we didn't choose ugly cement stucco. This is only the first coat. Later it will be a nice oatmeal color. We should have got a picture of the house. It is interesting to see a whole house under a tarp.
Well, as it is we should be closing about the last week of February. We're planning on spending the weekend to paint and decorate the girls' room. Then hopefully we'll be moving March 7th and 8th.
We'll provide lunch if you provide the muscle :)
No comments:
Post a Comment