Caitlyn and I thought it would be fun to drive to the zoo and join Allie on her Kindergarten field trip. It ended up being 95 degrees-which of course gave me a migraine later, but it was fun hanging out with Allie and friends.
The tigers were waiting for us as soon as we entered the zoo.
Allie loved her visor her teacher made just for her.Sophia Johnson, Thomas Jepsen, Xavier Johnson, Allie, and Charly Jepsen. We brought Anna Marie and Sophia Johnson in the van with us and met us with Erin and Charly Jepsen. It made the zoo a little more fun to be with friends.
Caitlyn wasn't too sure about the giant gorilla.
Allie jumped right on top-she's done this before, and the other kids hurried to get in the picture.
I figured I'd better get one picture showing I was there.We took the kids to the playground at the end. They had fun, but it was HOT!!! You'd think they could put a canopy or something to help block out the sun.
No comments:
Post a Comment