Caitlyn is already 2 months old. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. Too bad we can't slow this time down and speed up the pregnancy time. That's not asking too much is it?
This month Caitlyn has learned to smile. She had just started smiling when she got sick and her smile went away. We were so happy to have it come back. We can all be found trying all sorts of goofy things in hopes of seeing that cute smile.
Caitlyn still likes to eat every 4 hours. At night she's starting to go more like 5 hours. She is also a very slow eater. It takes about a hour for a feeding, so no wonder I feel like that's all I ever do. Caitlyn eats about 4 1/2 ounces at a time. She loves to cuddle, but she's learning to be more independent-slowly. Caitlyn's favorite place, other than being held, is laying on her bear under the ceiling fan in the family room. She loves watching the blades turn. We are so grateful to have her in our family. She is definitely worth all the work.
No comments:
Post a Comment