Monday, March 30, 2009

Who's Bed?


As all parents know, beds are just never big enough when the little ones decide to join you. Allie came into our room looking for water in the middle of the night Friday. Nate got it for her, but then (gasp) allowed her to sleep in the bed with us. We woke up about 7:30 with her turned sideways between us. She was sprawled out completely, and Nate and I were hugging the edges of the bed. She'd thrown the blankets off, and I was freezing (my girls take after their dad and are little furnaces while they sleep). Allie was completely unaffected by the cramped space while Nate and I enjoyed the feet and head pushing against us as she made herself completely comfortable. I guess she must have cooled off when we got out of bed because just as I went to snap the picture she curled up.

No comments: